11/28/08

Thanksgiving Day!

Have I mentioned how much I like Thanksgiving? I really like it.
We had a great day. We went to my parents house in Idaho Falls. It was my little family, my brother, Justin, my brother, Lathan, and my brother and sister-in-law, Jonathan and JaNay. We cooked and snacked and cooked some more. We looked at the ads and cooked and snacked some more. Then we ate dinner and cleaned up and then some of us went out and shot guns. My kids even got to shoot. Kaylee liked it. Bo, not so much. He's a little small yet. I had fun, even though I now have a bruised shoulder. It was such a beautiful day. THe kids could play outside without freezing and the adults could play outside without freezing. It was great. Later in the day, we went to my Aunt Carolyn's house and visited for a while and then got a tour of my cousin's new house they are building. We got home pretty late last night. We were all exhausted.
This morning, I was up at 4:30 to go fight the crowds at Walmart in Rexburg. People are crazy. I was told that some had been there since midnight. Crazy, I say. Oh well. Someday, I really will sleep in on Black Friday. Someday....

0 comments: