11/14/08

Good job guys!

I just wanted to give my kids a little praise with this post. I feel like I am so negative all the time, telling them no, don't, having to keep after them about getting their chores done. So I thought it would be a nice change to give them some positive feedback. Look at the great job they did of cleaning up the playroom, the living room and their bedrooms. And I only had to threaten Bo a couple of times that I would throw away his toys if he didn't help. (notice the garbage bag on his bed. it is full of his toys that would have gotten thrown out.)






Also, we had parent teacher conferences the other day and I am so proud of my kids and the efforts they put forth into their school work. Kaylee's teacher couldn't say enough good about her. She is so smart and does a great job. And Bo has made some good improvements since the first week of school. He is in kindergarten, and the youngest one to boot. He struggles a bit, but I've seen great improvement in the last couple of weeks.

I love you guys and am so proud of you!

0 comments: