11/27/08

Happy Thanksgiving!








A HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOURS!!!!!!

Thanksgiving Poem

'Twas the night of Thanksgiving, But I just couldn't sleep.
I tried counting backwards, I tried counting sheep.

The leftovers beckoned- The dark meat and white,
But I fought the temptation With all of my might.

Tossing and turning With anticipation
The thought of a snack Became infatuation.

So I raced to the kitchen, Flung open the door
And gazed at the fridge,Full of goodies galore!

I gobbled up turkey And buttered potatoes,
Pickles and carrots, Beans and tomatoes.

I felt myself swelling So plump and so round,
'Til all of a sudden I rose off the ground!

I crashed through the ceiling, Floating into the sky
With a mouthful of pudding And a handful of pie.

But I managed to yell As I soared past the trees...
Happy Eating to All! Pass the cranberries, please!

May your stuffing be tasty May your turkey be plump.
May your potatoes 'n gravy Have nary a lump.

May your yams be delicious, May your pies take the prize.
May your Thanksgiving dinner Stay off of your thighs!

Happy, Blessed Thanksgiving to you and yours!

0 comments: