5/30/08

Kaylee's big day

Yesterday was a busy day for us. Kaylee had her school program. It was called "Disney Spectacular." and it was really good. They sang 21 disney songs, or at least bits from 21 disney songs. anything from Davy Crockett to Candle on the Water to the chiminey song from Mary Poppins. It was really cute. They had soloists and dancing and different characters acting out what they were singing. Kaylee was the bear in Davy Crockett's song. (killed him a "bar" when he was only 3). I really wish I could have videod it, it was so cute.



Last night, she had her piano recital and like the slacker mom I am, I forgot to even take the camera to this one. Kaylee played 2 songs by memory. They were "I am a child of God" and "Bean Bag Dog". She did a great job. We are so proud of her.

0 comments: