5/15/08

Just roll-n-grow

I was getting my 4 year old, Bo, ready for preschool this morning and told him that on Saturday we might go buy some flowers to plant in the next couple of weeks. He told me I should just roll and grow. I didn't know what he was talking about at first so I asked him to tell me what it was. He told me you just roll it out, water it and flowers grow. He said that would be a really smart thing to do and we would have lots of pretty flowers.
He said he learned about it on TV. He thought it was a great idea. It just made me laugh a little to know that he remembers seeing that and knew how it worked and that it would be a great way to grow flowers. What a smarty pants!

After our conversation about roll and grow this morning and was writing this blog, i did a search with the "roll and grow" words, and sure enough, up came a "roll n grow" website. After looking at the site, I remember seeing the commercial for it as well. So if any of you have the need to plant flowers, just remember to roll-n-grow.


0 comments: