1/5/11

Raegan strikes again!

It's been quite a while since I've done a Raegan post.  Well, she was on a roll the other day. Unfortunately, I only got pictures of one of the mischievious deeds from that day.

We had gone to the store the day before and somehow she talked us into buying some purple fingernail polish.  Purple is her color of choice these days.  I, being the ding-dong I am, put the polish on the counter instead of locking it away in a safe.

When she came downstairs with her hands and feet painted purple, we knew things were not good.



We went upstairs to find this mess.  Fortunately since it was pretty fresh, it came of fairly easily. I'm just glad it was in the kitchen on the tile and not in her bedroom on the carpet or somewhere like that.


What a little stinker we are raising!
 

1 comments:

Penfold's said...

Abigail wants to invite your family to her baptism this Saturday at 2pm if you're not in the hospital ;) Hope to see you there!