3/16/09

He ditched us!

Another little note about church yesterday.

I am the choir director in our ward and with it being Ward Conference, I had a short practice before church started. So Ryan was in charge of getting the kids to church...and on time.

My kids came in about 10 minutes before church was to start, but without their dad. I asked where he was and my daughter told me that he just dropped them off and left. I was a little baffled, but thought that maybe he had forgot something at home and ran back to get it. But he never showed up to church.

After church, I was finally able to find all the children, which is quite a feat anymore. They just remodeled our church and there are a lot more hallways and foyers to lose kids in. I think they need to provide tracking devices or something. Anyhoo, that is a whole difference story.

We made it home and Ryan was a sleep in the recliner. I learned that he had gotten sick right before church and supposedly had told Kaylee why he was not coming to church. She didn't hear him, I guess.

My father-in-law asked my son, Bo, why Ryan wasn't at church and Bo's response to him was "HE DITCHED US!" That is so typical Bo. We all had a good laugh about that.

1 comments:

Shelley said...

That is too funny! Bo is so cute! Matt and I were talking about you guys today. We want to go to dinner with you sometime!!