3/24/09

Do they think its summer?

Last Friday, we had a very nice day.

If was great! It melted a lot of snow.

It was probably um....mid 50's.

I turn my back for a few minutes and this is what I find.







My kids all had their swim suits on and were out jumping on the trampoline. I did put my foot down at them putting the sprinkler on though. I love the pics of them walking through the snow with their sandles or socks on.



I think they are more than ready for summer to get here. Guess I'll have to hide the swim suits until I think it is warm enough to sport them.







1 comments:

McKenna said...

My kids have been begging to go swimming for a month now. They've put their swim suits on but luckily haven't made it out the door. Now the weather is torturing them being so nice and warm last week and now so cold again.