12/12/08

Is it possible....

...for a tornado to hit the same place multiple times???





Not only is it possible, it is probable - in our house anyways. If you don't believe me, see here and here.

This is my little tornado, Raegan. She even answers to the nickname of Tornado. Once again, she found her way to the flour container and once again figured out how to get he lid off, and once again this is what I ended up with. The difference is that this time, she had an accomplice, her brother Bo.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I opted for laughing because I really didn't want to cry. I did call Ryan and made him come home to witness the destruction before I spent an hour trying to vacuum it all up. I'll tell you what, my Kirby has earned every penny I paid for it.

Needless to say, we are getting a new flour container.

2 comments:

McKenna said...

Hey didn't Bo do that to when he was little. It seems like he was driving his trucks through it. Maybe Reagan is learning more from Bo then you know!!
When did we ever have time for work and THIS!

Unknown said...

Holy Cow!!! What a MESS!! LOL