8/9/10

Relay for Life

In June, Kaylee had the opportunity to participate in Relay for Life in Rexburg. 

We've never really been involved or even gone to the activities, but after doing it this year, I think this is something that we will be involved in on an annual basis. 

The Achievement Day girls and our YW from our ward joined teams.  They then sold luminari bags and had a car wash to earn money.  The night of the relay, they had a booth selling hotdogs and other goodies. 

I went to the opening ceremonies and did some walking and came home after the luminari lighting at about 10 pm.  Ryan and the other 2 kiddos were there for a couple hours also and did their part in walking the track and partipating in the other activities.  I wish I'd have gotten more pictures because it was such a cool event.

Bo climbing the rock wall


Kaylee took pics of random people walking.

I would encourage EVERYONE to get involved in such a great cause....somehow. Even if it is just donating money to the cause or supporting the fundraisers.

2 comments:

Penfold's said...

Ward baby #4? Wow congratulations!!! That is great news. I am very happy for you guys and you're already almost halfway, you can keep a secret a long time. I am looking forward to this weekend! :)

McKenna said...

Did I miss something? No BIG post announcing your pregnant! I had to do a double take when I saw the little count down up top!! I though maybe I missed a post somewhere along the way but CONGRATULATIONS!