9/1/09

It's like buttah

I've been asked what Raegan does while the kids are at school. The 2 pictures below are just a couple of examples of what she has done with all her spare time.

On the first day of school she dumped her cold cereal all over the kitchen floor. While I proceeded to clean that mess up she went to the living room and emptied all my music out of the piano bench... alot of which was loose papers. That gave me a project to do of figuring out which songs each page goes to. That was fun! Then she headed downstairs to the playroom to empty the bookcase of all the kids books. Needless to say, she went down for a nap after that.



Yeah, it's butter.....all over the side of my cabinet.


Here are a couple of other pictures of things she has done in recent months.

She used up all my foundation on her face, hair, arms

She filled the bathtub to nearly overflowing when I
realized where the sound of water running was coming from.

But, how can you stay mad at such a cute little stinker.





2 comments:

Shelley said...

What a busy girl!! You have your hands full!

Unknown said...

WOW and I thought Kali was a crazy girl!! LOL

Also we were so sorry to hear about Rick. Tell Ryan that we are thinking about you guys and his family.