10/29/08

I know better...

...than to leave my daughter alone for more than 2 seconds.

We had just gotten home from visiting teaching this morning and I went downstairs to check my email really quickly. I checked it and then opened my blog page and saw a couple of people had updated so while I blissfully did some blogstocking, I was unaware that my daughter had not followed me downstairs.
After a couple of minutes I decided I'd better go check on her because she was being way too quiet and any mom knows that is a bad sign.

This is what I found upon arriving upstairs.



The pantry door had been left open a crack and instead of closing it, which would have been the norm, she decided to get into the flour. It was tracked all across the kitchen, down the hall, through my bedroom and into my bathroom, where she then got Ryan's deodrant and played with it.

I couldn't help but laugh at the flour mess. I really wasn't that surprised that it happened. I just stripped her down to her shirt and shoes and got the vacuum out. I love the tile attachment. My whole upstairs needed vacuuming anyways. As I was vacuuming, I got to Raegan's room and realized that this must be where she had started her mess making. She had pulled just about all her clothes out of her drawers and dumped her socks all over the floor. Guess I'll get that picked up after she wakes from her nap.

0 comments: