8/21/08

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school again. Bo went to kindergarten and Kaylee to 3rd grade. They have been driving me crazy the last couple of weeks wanting to make sure they had all their school supplies and school clothes. Finally the other day we pulled all supplies out and labled them and put them in their backpacks so they would be ready for the 1st day. I then had to hide their packs so they weren't tempted to get into them.
The kids were so excited this morning, they were up and dressed before either Ryan or myself were out of bed. I love how they are so excited for school. If only it would last the rest of their lives. As it is, it will probably fade within the 1st month and then it will be a chore to get them out of bed and on the bus in the mornings. Raegan and I went over when Bo was getting released and rode the bus home with him. I think he was more excited to ride the bus than actually going to kindergarten. When I asked what his favorite part of school was, of course, it was recess.

0 comments: