4/14/08

She's 1

Happy Birthday to my sweet baby, Raegan. She turns 1 today. It's hard to believe how fast this past year has gone. I know I say that with all my babies. I've always been working during the first year with my first two kids so it has been fun to be home with Raegan. I've got to be there for all her little things.

She has 2 bottom teeth and one more on the way.
She has had her first haircut.
She is walking.
She loves to talk.










She can beat me down the stairs by sliding on her tummy.



She loves to play peekaboo.










She giggles so hard when i tickle her.

She loves it when i say "I'm gonna get you." She laughs and tries her hardest to "run" whether on her feet or her hands and knees.



She loves to sit at the piano and "play pretty".










She also loves to give the baby kisses in the mirror.

















She loves to snuggle her baby dolls.
She hates for me to put her hair in a ponytail.
She loves to wrestle around with anyone as long as they aren't too rough.
She has recently decided it is fun to jump on my bed and the couch thanks to her brother's not so good example.
She loves the dog from a distance.





She hates the vacuum and just trembles when I have it on.








She loves her big sister and i often find them just playing in Kaylee's room together.

She waves goodbye to Dad and Mom.

She thinks it is fun to shake her head "no" and try to walk around.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Reagan! What a cute girl!